Upcoming Open Days
Drop in to one of our Open Days taking place at our Greenford and Greenwich Campuses.
If you are looking to start your degree in 2018, register your interest and we'll keep you updated about the Open Days we have coming up. Please see below for an idea of your typical GSM London Open Day:
On the day: 1pm- 4pm
- Speak to lecturers from a variety of subjects
- One to one advice from our course advisors and admissions teams
- Hear from current students about student life
- Find out about Student finance, wellbeing and more
- Take a tour of the campus
Seminar: Change your life with a degree 1pm- 2pm
Find out how a degree can change your life with an inspirational talk about; the benefits of studying in higher education. And hear from our current students about the opportunities they have gained from studying with us and how their degree really changed their lives.
Workshops: 2pm – 3pm
- Enhancing your social media presence
- Writing a great CV
- Have your photo taken professionally for your social media profile
Light refreshments will be available throughout the day.
Take a look at our last open day and hear about what happened on the day!